A new shipment of CiM/Messy Color glass has just arrived at Frantz Art Glass and there are loads of new unique colors and nine new special assortments.
There are 6 new unique colors and one new color that is a one-time production called Adobe – 511795. The new unique colors are:
- Mermaid Unique – 511586-1
- Butter Pecan Unique – 511703-5
- Sepia Unique – 511742-2
- Adamantium Unique – 511874-1
- Desert Pink Unique – 511957-2
- Razzelberry – 511994
- Adobe – 511795 ( One time color)
I was playing around with these new unique colors and I discovered that the Adamantium Unique (511874-1) is a smoky chocolate color that develops out of a medium gray looking glass rod – what a delightful surprise.
On top of all the new colors, Messy Color has assembled 9 special color group glass rod assortments for the lampworking community, they are:
- Rhythm & Blues (16 rods) – #511005
- Raining Purple (9 rods) – #511006
- Brownies ( 5 rods) – #511007
- Act Neutrally (7 rods) – #511008
- Pink Pak (5 rods) – #511009
- Celebration (8 rods) – #511010
- Green Goddess (13 rods) – #511011
- CiM Uniques (26 rods) – #511012
- Silver Reactive ( 6 rods) – #511014
The CiM Unique assortment is a very special offering of 26 rods that is selling for a reduced price of $19.99, which would normally sell for $40.00. This assortment is intended to give beadmakers an opportunity to experience all these unique Messy Colors without breaking the bank. I have found many really nice glass colors among the Messy uniques and I think you will also.